( QUALITY, TIME, COST )
Project control functions on all worksites - in terms of quality, time schedule and running construction costs -are performed by an experienced construction expert (quality control). This person holds overall responsibility for the progress of construction works at all levels. In other words, the expert:
- Cooperates at preliminary design and application design stages
- Takes delivery of the project package, distributes works and advises the person responsible for the project
- Prepares the project time schedule
- Checks the person responsible for the project in terms of consistency, deadlines, quality and cost
- Consults with the management and offers solutions
- Holds overall responsibility for construction before the management.